PDA

View Full Version : Unable to see BP in Starfinder

kathis
May 4th, 2018, 18:08
Hi I just got Starfinder for Fantasy grounds, and I wasn't entirely certain on how to build a PC ship.
Watching the sneak peak and reading up it turns out I simply don't have the BP so I am confused if I missed a step.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301429675132190732/442008891220426752/unknown.png

I am wouldn't be too concern if I could change the other numbers but they appear to be read only.

I also cannot edit actions, crew, cargo.

Heck I even thought I had to drag and drop the Frame into the frame line, but I am unable to do even that.

It feels like I somehow got locked in a read only view, despite being the GM

has anyone else encountered this issue?

--------EDITED--------
(since I cannot change the name of this topic...)

This has been solved, the version was outdated.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2018, 18:14
When you create a new PC ship the steps are displayed:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23362

Trenloe
May 4th, 2018, 18:17
If you create a new ship, can you adjust the tier and do the BP fields appear?

Trenloe
May 4th, 2018, 18:18
And what version of the ruleset is displayed in the chat window? You should see v1.0.9 for Starfinder and v3.3.5A for CoreRPG.

kathis
May 4th, 2018, 19:26
And what version of the ruleset is displayed in the chat window? You should see v1.0.9 for Starfinder and v3.3.5A for CoreRPG.

Oh that was it... O.o for some reason I had to update twice I guess? Thank you Trenloe, It didn't dawn on me that the version would be off, since I updated after I bought it, and thought it would give me the current...

Also the version I had apparently it didn't even have that pop up appear, and if you looked at the screen shot I provided (link), I did have the tier being 1 and no change.
No the version was simply the issue.

How do I mark this as solved.....

Trenloe
May 4th, 2018, 19:28
How do I mark this as solved.....
You just have! :)