PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Storm King's Thunder - Thursday's (EST Friendly)

kleamovich
May 2nd, 2018, 23:04
Edit (4/4): Thank you to everyone the group is full.

Greetings everyone! I'm looking for a few good adventurers to partake in a 5e campaign. I would like to this to be a weekly game, please review the following information below. New-player friendly.

FG License: Ultimate!
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Thursday's 6:00 to ~10:00 PM.
If new game, planned start date: As soon as there are enough players, planning to start next Thursday (5/10). We will be doing both character creation and starting on the same session.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly if possible.
Term: Long term should take you to about level 11.

Text or Voice: We will be using Discord for voice.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I will try to keep the game 50/50 as much as possible. But there could be sessions of all role play or all combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 6
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at 1st level.
Character restrictions: I will post my house rules in the Discord server prior to starting. But there shouldn't be any restrictions.

Details of your scenario: In the Savage North there have been some unrest recently. Do you dare seek out what has caused this unrest?

Link to Gamecalendar page: Game calendar can be found here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3065).

Please message me or reply here with any questions. There might be a Friday game of this if my in-person group doesn't move to Fridays.

RustyInRT
May 3rd, 2018, 21:35
Would love to join. PM sent.

kleamovich
May 3rd, 2018, 23:08
Sent a reply.

RayleighKurayami
May 4th, 2018, 01:59
Would like to join. Joined on Calendar and put up a possible class to play. Will change to fit a much more needed role for the party though.

Rabidbat
May 4th, 2018, 04:46
I'm interested. I applied to join on the calendar as well. 1st level fighter here. Thanks!

hawk1s1k
May 4th, 2018, 09:10
I have many years exp with killing Giants in Living Greyhawk in Geoff. I won heart of the Griffin in Combat Geoffs highest honor in combat. I have done many Battles in living Greyhawk killing giants and love killing giants. My main was in the longbow man of Geoff elite archers the kill giants and I was in the giant killers too
I am trying to upload my 1st level guys thanks
I have played D&D since 76 DM and player
russ aka hawk1s1k