PDA

View Full Version : 1P LFG 5e To Play in the Next Couple of Evenings Any Time Zone

aftorresii
May 2nd, 2018, 19:13
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Days Available: I am free now until Sunday evening this week and Thursday through Sunday every other week. I am interested in a few games this week and a weekly game each week following
Term: Long Term
Voice: discord or whatever software is necessary
Game System: 5e
Experience with 5e: A little over a year
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have used it to create characters and set up a campaign all within the last month. So, not much
About Me: 30 year old dad who really enjoys role-playing. I play with the theory that the story is more important than the rules, but am willing to adapt to DM's preferences. I try to stay in character as much as I can. I love combat and finding loot, but I also love espionage, intrigue and building dialogue.

tpkhappens
May 3rd, 2018, 21:44
Hi

I'm not a perkins/colville/mercer level DM, but I'm EST, looking for weekend PM game.

Colville and I have had a great in depth conversation on DnD. Well I watched his video and he replied to my comment with an emoji.

aftorresii
May 3rd, 2018, 22:00
If a couple more people are interested in a Saturday evening 1-shot, I am more than eager.