PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Savage Worlds - Sundays 6PM CET/CEST (Europe evenings)

Nemori
May 2nd, 2018, 16:29
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Savage Worlds

Day of week and time: Sundays, weekly, 6:00 PM CET/CEST. Essentially Sunday evenings for us in Europe
Duration: Session are about 4 hours long (ie. 6PM to 10 PM).

Voice Software: Discord - Nemori#7690

Number of Players: looking for 2

Hello, we are looking for two more reliable players to reinforce our group. We have three players and GM (that would be me), all grown up and acting accordingly, so the session are pretty relaxed.
As far as playstyle goes, it's been more on the roleplay side lately, even though that was mostly due to how the story evolved. I seldom use filler random encounters and I usually let my players talk their way out of bad situation, within reason of course.

Currently we are running a sequence of short adventures (one more to go), to get players more familiar with the system, experiment with various themes and to figure out what works best for us. So if you've new to Savage Worlds it's no problem.
After that I hope we'll start a longer campaign, maybe The Last Parsec (space opera) or Hellfrost (dark fantasy), we'll see.

Anyway, if you're interested in joining us or have more questions, please post here or contact me via PM or on Discord.

Nemori
May 31st, 2018, 19:51
I'm going to bump this as we're still looking for more players.

In the past few weeks our group of accidental heroes visited the ancient Atlantis....and sunk it back to the bottom of the ocean to prevent the Nazis from abusing the Atlantean technology. A job well done!

Then we moved over to the cold lands of Rassilon (Hellfrost setting), made new characters and embarked upon epic adventure to deliver a cart of flour to a nearby mill. Just as the heroes were beginning to wonder if flour is really what the mill needs, they were hit by a major setback - the village they were supposed to pick the flour from was under a quarantine due to a sudden rat plague and the guards refused to let them in. So regardless of the conundrum, there was no flour, and no flour means no money. What are they going to about it...we'll see on Sunday.

Carog the Fat
June 1st, 2018, 00:42
I might be interested