PDA

View Full Version : LFP to start playing Tomb of Annihilation in the next week or two

jozef321
May 2nd, 2018, 14:57
Hi newish DM looking for players to play tomb of the Annihilation campaign.

Time zone: doesn't matter to me but I'm pst.

Number of Players: 4 to 5

Time of Day Available: this will be run thursdays at 4pm pst to 7pm pst, if the group can do a second day then saturday's at 4pm pst to 7pm pst .

Fantasy Grounds License: i own ultimate and all the 5e d and d books.

Term of game play: consistently show up to play and be active, this is a hex crawl for the first 6 or so levels with dungeons and plenty of places to explore in between.

Voice/Visual: voice

Game System Preferred:

Game System Experience:

Fantasy Grounds Experience: i'm somewhat new but have a good grasp on fantasy grounds

Character Type Preferred: will discuss

About Yourself: I've been playing d and d for about 1 1/2 years, 5e.

justcallmeirish
May 2nd, 2018, 15:25
Hi! I definitely would be interested in playing. I have never used fantasy grounds before but I have watched a few online tutorials, had some roll 20 sessions, and I have been playing 5th edition since the playtest came out. Moved to Montreal, far from my old group, and would love to start playing again. Thursdays work perfectly for me but I know I wouldn't be able to play on Saturdays. Thank you for your time.

Aedus Amaterasu
May 2nd, 2018, 16:59
I would be interested in playing. Have you put your session on the calendar yet?

jozef321
May 2nd, 2018, 17:31
The calendar is posted now. go ahead and post on it and ill accept both of you.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3063

aftorresii
May 2nd, 2018, 19:21
I would be very interested in joining. I am a beginner to Fantasy Ground, but I have done a lot to educate myself on how everything works. I am fine with playing any class.

jozef321
May 2nd, 2018, 19:51
add a class you would like to play to your post on the calander

tigarth
May 2nd, 2018, 20:47
posted to the calendar

RustyInRT
May 3rd, 2018, 20:20
I would be interested in joining. I don't see you on the calendar. The link you provided doesn't lead anywhere.

jozef321
May 3rd, 2018, 23:22
we are currently full. thank you for everyone who put in for it