PDA

View Full Version : LFP to round out a 5E game on Sundays, 1PM GMT

Frex
May 1st, 2018, 20:34
We are looking for two to three 30 yo+ players for our soon to begin 5E campaign. Weekly with voice. GM is ready to go. Our group isn't interested in rules lawyers or min/maxers, please. Fun and companionship is paramount and the GM has the last word!
PM me with some details about yourself and we will get back to you asap. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?43578-LFG-5E-for-Sundays-1PM-GMT-Weekly-with-Voice-30

NMEofCHAOS
May 2nd, 2018, 02:36
We are looking for two to three 30 yo+ players for our soon to begin 5E campaign. Weekly with voice. GM is ready to go. Our group isn't interested in rules lawyers or min/maxers, please. Fun and companionship is paramount and the GM has the last word!
PM me with some details about yourself and we will get back to you asap. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?43578-LFG-5E-for-Sundays-1PM-GMT-Weekly-with-Voice-30

I am interested

Frex
May 2nd, 2018, 02:46
Sounds good! At the present time we have 4 and possibly more to come soon.

NMEofCHAOS
May 2nd, 2018, 03:03
Sounds good! At the present time we have 4 and possibly more to come soon.

So you don't need me?

Frex
May 2nd, 2018, 03:05
We are not full yet so you have a spot if you want it. Can you tell me a little about yourself? You can PM me.

NMEofCHAOS
May 2nd, 2018, 03:12
I'm 28, have some experience with dnd. Hosted a few RP ark servers. Love storytelling and role playing.

NMEofCHAOS
May 2nd, 2018, 03:40
I pass? Can I join? Yall use discord?

Frex
May 2nd, 2018, 03:44
Yes we will be using Discord. Once we have everything ready I will send you a message.

Crankshot
May 2nd, 2018, 07:22
I am interested as well, if there is still room.

Frex
May 2nd, 2018, 13:54
There is still room! You can PM me some basic details about yourself and I will send out a message when we are full and ready to go. Thanks.

Neil Beresford
May 2nd, 2018, 20:40
There is still room! You can PM me some basic details about yourself and I will send out a message when we are full and ready to go. Thanks.
Hey Frex,

sorry, tried to PM you, but can't seem to find the PM button.
If you still have a place for Sun 1pm - GMT for 5e - please consider myself. What I lack in 5e experience, I will make up with a very good Player. Hmm I will try! I played DnD in the 80s, did run a club (I think the only RAF offical DnD club in the UK at the time) - played AdvDnD 1st edition and stopped. I have got 2nd edition books but have not played that.
Oh, I'm 52, live in the midlands and have just got FG and am slowly getting the manuals for it. (I have Pathfinder core, DnD player, DM and monster manuals.

Experience wise, I have several years, but that was 30+ years ago - so I'm very rusty but will remember stuff as it's played etc - and generally am really looking forward to adventuring again with some good players.

Look forward to your reply,
Neil

SailorLovins
May 3rd, 2018, 00:42
Are you still looking? I'd love to talk to you about this.

Frex
May 3rd, 2018, 00:45
Yes and let's. :)

Blyssful
May 3rd, 2018, 01:24
Id be interested in joining in

Frex
May 3rd, 2018, 01:36
Sounds good! If you'd like to PM me some info we can put your name on the list.

CarlosCupp
May 3rd, 2018, 06:39
Hey, this is really great.

Crispi
May 3rd, 2018, 22:10
Good Evening ;)

Just wondered if there`s still s a spot left for a rogue adventurer fresh out of the academy : it will be her maiden quest !
I`m 56, started playing ESO, liked it but since a few months l`ve been looking for a RPG that is not a dps centered, spamming & rushing festival, and after trying out Neverwinter and D&D Online, realised that probably only the original can satisfy my needs.
So got Fantasy Grounds and now hoping to find a group to play with and learn from scratch.
So if total newbies are welcome I would gladly join ;)