PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 3-4 Players Sunday 6pm Central US 5E Tyranny of Dragon

LordNova2
April 30th, 2018, 17:12
This campaign is currently filled.
FG License: Ultimate (players can use the free license to play)
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 6:00pm
If new game, planned start date: May 13th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Group meets weekly to play for about a 5 hour session.
Term: Long term. (some of us in this group have been playing together for over a year now)

Text or Voice: Voice, English
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Filled
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level; Players will start with Standard starting wealth, plus class starting wealth, and bonus starting consumable (Potion of Healing, Potion of Climbing, Scroll 1st Level, or 2x Scrolls Cantrip).
Character restrictions: Ability scores determined by rolling 4d6 dropping the lowest, or taking the standard (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8). For races, classes, backgrounds, equipment, and spells most everything is allowed from:
• Player’s Handbook
• Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
• Elemental Evil Player’s Guide
• Volo’s Guide to Mosnters
• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
• The Tortle Package
• Unearthed Arcana
• Book of Lost Spells
• Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes (when released)

Details of your scenario:
I will be running the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.
First session will be Session-0, concentrating on character creation and a crash-course on Fantasy Grounds. Most of the existing group is new to 5e and Fantasy Grounds. So if you are new to 5e and/or Fantasy Grounds this group will be right for you. LOL

Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3035

Estwilde
April 30th, 2018, 20:00
Hey there, not sure if you're able to edit titles, but just saw and figured 'Sat' for Saturday is a typo? :D Looking at the rest of the information gives a good feeling of Sunday! Hehe

Skillkoil
April 30th, 2018, 20:11
I would be very interested in playing in this campaign. I have never played this module and this is a perfect time for me. Feel free to message me if you want to talk further. I signed up on the calendar.

LordNova2
April 30th, 2018, 22:19
You are correct, the listing is for Sunday nights.
I can edit my post, but in order to change the title on the forums I need (moderator) permissions to edit the thread's title. :(

Lyness
May 1st, 2018, 00:27
Hey lord I'm interested in joining your campaign. I have a friend that would like to join as well, We just finished a home brew campaign and are looking for our next game. I singed up on the calendar let me know if u have room for the two of us thanks.

LordNova2
May 1st, 2018, 00:57
@Lyness
Yes, there should be room enough for both you and your friend. If you can, have your friend sign up on the calendar as well when they have the time.
I was just speaking to Skillkoil that I know for sure two from the current campaign I am DMing are interested in switching over to D&D 5e on Fantasy Grounds with me, the rest are still a bit iffy on switching over to 5e from Pathfinder (so I do not know if they will be joining us yet or not).

Lyness
May 1st, 2018, 01:05
Alright awesome.

Lyness
May 1st, 2018, 01:21
His name is Lyonhart

Diomitus
May 1st, 2018, 02:10
I am definitely in for this. Still have room?

LordNova2
May 1st, 2018, 02:22
@Lyness
OK, I have added him on the Game Calendar as well.

VarnFury
May 1st, 2018, 15:04
I would be interested in this, if there a spot. Had a DM that was running this but do to IRL, she had to step away. We only got up to returning from the first task given. If you let me in, i won't spoil anything and just RP my character how he would [Years in ARK RP taught us not to use Meta and i'm a RPer at heart].

LordNova2
May 1st, 2018, 19:26
It looks like we should have a full party now!
I need to see where everyone is at now. I have one invite (outside of the FG forums) that is still pending.

@Diomitus
You should make for the last player needed.

@VarnFury
Unfortunately you were a little late on applying. I might have gone over 6 players if any of the pending invites get taken up.

Crankshot
May 3rd, 2018, 03:17
darn. this looked interesting, and i love 5e and have a fair amount of FG exp.

LordNova2
May 3rd, 2018, 03:20
@Crankshot
Yea, we are full. LOL

Crankshot
May 12th, 2018, 08:50
oh well. keep me in mind if a slot happens to open up?