PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Token Packs

RustyInRT
April 30th, 2018, 10:20
Just getting started here so I知 unsure if this is where I should post. I want to add some top down tokens for at least the PCs in the game I知 starting. My question is, is there a way to search through all of the token packs available to purchase on the site to find the ones that contain the characters I知 interested in? Specifically, I知 looking for a male Rock Gnome Sorcerer and a male Wood Elf Monk. And those are the easy ones. But my point is, I can稚 find a way to search for those without opening up every single token pack and looking through its contents.

Any suggestions?

Zacchaeus
April 30th, 2018, 11:00
Hi RustyInRT welcome to FG.

No, there isn't a way to search the store for a particular token. Most token packs are generic in that they can be used across multiple rulesets, so there are a lot of them. In my experience also it is very difficult to find an exact matching token for a particular character race/class with the right weapons since there are so many possible variations. generally you have to compromise and use one that's as close a match as you can get.

LordEntrails
April 30th, 2018, 17:15
Also, for characters (PCs) it's pretty easy to import portraits and/or tokens for them. I always tell my players to find something online they like and to send me to image or link. Then I can use that for their character. If needed their are several token making free tools like TokenTool you can use.