PDA

View Full Version : Ineterest Check - Storm King's Thunder

kleamovich
April 28th, 2018, 23:49
Hello everyone,

I'm currently thinking about running Storm King's Thunder on Thursday or Friday evenings from 6 to 10 PM EDT. This thread is just an interest check for this campaign running on a weekly basis. If there is enough interest I'll make an actual thread containing all the pertinent information.

Thanks

Aster
April 29th, 2018, 22:27
I am interested. thursday evening would work best for me.

JBeesing
April 29th, 2018, 22:42
If you could swing Wednesday nights, my wife and I could both join you. But, I certainly understand that you didn't say Wednesday was good for you.

justcallmeirish
April 30th, 2018, 01:37
I am definitely interested and Thursdays would be ideal but my weekday schedule is pretty open.

RayleighKurayami
April 30th, 2018, 04:49
I would be very much interested as I'm open for Thursday.

kleamovich
April 30th, 2018, 18:15
Well, I may have to run two groups through this as it appears to be enough interest in both days. Be on the lookout for an actual post for both days.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

hawk1s1k
May 21st, 2018, 19:34
I am interested what formatted. I play an Elven archer and have giant killing experience in living Grey hawk Geoff which is fighting giants. MST any day and time is ok
Was in Long bowmen of Geoff and Giant Killer Meta orgs. Have 5 years exp vs giants and have played since 1976 and GM same time frame.

IsaiahofDyr
May 21st, 2018, 19:42
Well I will be on the lookout for your posts for sure.

Okatsu
May 23rd, 2018, 00:06
I would definitely be interested! I will be on the lookout for your posts if you decide to start it up!

nickabbey
August 27th, 2018, 15:04
The original post is a little old at this point, but I'm hoping maybe you took a while to get started and are either still forming up or maybe only just started recently. I am very experienced player and GM with a very high level of competency in fantasy grounds and a willingness to help noobs and vets alike. Have been purposely avoiding running or even reading storm king's thunder so that I can have a chance at enjoying it as a player for my first run through. I'm on EST and have pretty good availability. If it sweetens the pot, I'd be willing to run another adventure in parallel, on alternate nights. The idea is that if maybe someone is in the same boat as me, looking for someone to run a specific campaign that they want to experience first as a player, that I'd be willing to do so in exchange for a seat at an SKT table.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently thinking about running Storm King's Thunder on Thursday or Friday evenings from 6 to 10 PM EDT. This thread is just an interest check for this campaign running on a weekly basis. If there is enough interest I'll make an actual thread containing all the pertinent information.

Thanks