PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Images

Trentos
April 27th, 2006, 17:14
How do I only share an image with one player, when I have a total of three players? Whenever I click the share image button, it shares it with them all. I thought that sharing the image with just one player would be greatly beneficial such as in a dream sequence, or perhaps something they saw and it disappeared before the other party members had a chance to see it etc.

Cantstanzya
April 27th, 2006, 17:18
In the image list that comes up, just drag the grey circle on to the left of the picture title to that character. I used this last week when the thief split off from the party and I didn't want everyone to see what he was doing. When you need to update the map, just drag it to that person again

Trentos
April 27th, 2006, 17:31
Wonderful! Thanks a bunch Cant.

pjrake
February 17th, 2008, 23:55
In the image list that comes up, just drag the grey circle on to the left of the picture title to that character. I used this last week when the thief split off from the party and I didn't want everyone to see what he was doing. When you need to update the map, just drag it to that person again

can this be done with FGII? i'm trying to share an image with just one player but i don't see the gray circle in images (only the magnifying glass on the right corner).

-PJ

joshuha
February 18th, 2008, 00:06
can this be done with FGII? i'm trying to share an image with just one player but i don't see the gray circle in images (only the magnifying glass on the right corner).

-PJ

Should work from the image list. Just drag the link from the image list onto the PCs portrait.

pjrake
February 18th, 2008, 00:09
ah, the image list! i was trying to drag it from the actual image itself! will try that next time! thanks!!!

-PJ