PDA

View Full Version : Considering FG

Ravage13
April 26th, 2006, 19:06
I was thinking about purchasing FG but i wanted to know i had somewhere to go with it before i did so. I Want to get some friends involved in online because i will be moving soon. I have played D&D for about 11 years off and on but have not really played since 3.5 came out and do not have any of the core books for 3.5 but i have them for 3.0. I am looking for just a basic game to get involved in so i can learn the program and have some fun at the same time. Possibly a startup game but i can jump into something if need be.

I did have a question when you look at the rules in the program are they 3.5? i would assume so but I did not know fore sure. Thanks for the help in advance

Cypher
April 26th, 2006, 19:41
I was thinking about purchasing FG but i wanted to know i had somewhere to go with it before i did so. I Want to get some friends involved in online because i will be moving soon. I have played D&D for about 11 years off and on but have not really played since 3.5 came out and do not have any of the core books for 3.5 but i have them for 3.0. I am looking for just a basic game to get involved in so i can learn the program and have some fun at the same time. Possibly a startup game but i can jump into something if need be.

I did have a question when you look at the rules in the program are they 3.5? i would assume so but I did not know fore sure. Thanks for the help in advance

Yes the rules in the game are 3.5. The subset of rules that comes with the game, however, is not that extensive. You can get a complete version of the d20 SRD from Digital Adventures for $5. Or use the online d20 SRD along with Fantasy Grounds.