PDA

View Full Version : Last update messed the UA module

sagemerlin
April 26th, 2018, 14:21
Hello, the last update messed up the UA module, the Order Cleric was not added and both the invention(?) wizard and the figther(brute) where overwritten by pre-existing subclasses(bladesinging wizard and kinght of the purple order figther). Is that only for me? Will it be fixed anytime soon?

Zacchaeus
April 26th, 2018, 14:51
I'm not entirely sure what has happened but the Order Cleric was certainly added. I'll do some investigating and hopefully we can get that sorted out for the next update.

As for the other problem there is a known issue at the moment in that if you open up the UA module and you also have another module open with archetypes in them (in your case it looks like you had SCAG open) then clicking on the class will open the wrong one. To solve the issue close any other modules which contain classes and then you'll be able to open the class in the UA module. This issue doesn't affect character creation in any way since no matter what modules you have open you'll still see all of the archetype options.

EDIT: This issue only persists if you open the class from the Library. You can select which exact class you want to open from the campaign class button on the right side menu without issue.