PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Game

Skillkoil
April 26th, 2018, 03:03
I have been on the forum and discord for a few days now and been posting and sending messages. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding a campaign or one shot. I am just returning to FG after being away for a while and would really like to get back into a game. I prefer 5E but I am open to anything if you can give me time to learn or relearn the ruleset. I enjoy all aspects of RPG's and I'm happy playing any type of character. I would be happy with a one shot at this point. I have the standard subscription and I have played DnD since 1994.

Thanks

Zyreick
April 26th, 2018, 20:32
If you check on Fantasy Grounds College on Discord there are many games posted in the Looking for Players section. I also have a post up there looking for a player or two for my regular campaign which is Homebrew 5e.
They also have a section where they list links to many different channels that you can go to in order to find potential games.

Hope this helped

wsorrentini
April 28th, 2018, 15:14
LFP 5ed hardcore/homebrew campaign. Mondays starting 08:00 AM-EST USA, 12pm UTC/GMT -4. Discord Voice;https://discord.gg/dkaF77X