PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 3 Players Sunday 4/29 1pm-4pm PST USA DDAL04-02 The Beast

Balamor33
April 25th, 2018, 02:52
Have three players already. Need three more.

FG License: GM has Ultimate. Free Demo licenses okay
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific Standard, USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 1pm-4pm
If new game, planned start date: 4/29/18
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour session, one-shot
Term: One-shot

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st - 4th levels
Character restrictions: PHB+1

Details of your scenario: Hi, this is my second time DM'ing with Fantasy Grounds. My three cousins and I are coming from Roll20. I'm going to be running the Adventurer's League module "The Beast." Please have your characters ready if you're interested. I have some pre-gens if needed. Please feel free to ask questions!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3056

BlueKrimson
April 28th, 2018, 07:00
Have this Sunday free, would be happy to join.

Balamor33
April 28th, 2018, 17:24
Have this Sunday free, would be happy to join.

Excellent! Happy to have you on board!

Otherman
April 28th, 2018, 23:19
I'd like to join if you'll have me. I don't have much experience playing, around 15~20 hours, however I do have a basic understanding of combat mechanics and adventuring. I'm also very green when it comes to RPing but I am looking to improve on that.
considering that the game starts tomorrow I'll probably just end up picking a pre-gen.

GrumpyOldMan
April 29th, 2018, 02:33
WA state here. Would be happy to join your group for several hours Sunday afternoon. PM or thread post if still looking for people. I can create character before game. Looks like you'r heavy on magic so far...can go tanky or whatever group needs.

Have three players already. Need three more.

FG License: GM has Ultimate. Free Demo licenses okay
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific Standard, USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 1pm-4pm
If new game, planned start date: 4/29/18
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour session, one-shot
Term: One-shot

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord https://discord.gg/eKzxc9t

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st - 4th levels
Character restrictions: PHB+1

Details of your scenario: Hi, this is my second time DM'ing with Fantasy Grounds. My three cousins and I are coming from Roll20. I'm going to be running the Adventurer's League module "The Beast." Please have your characters ready if you're interested. I have some pre-gens if needed. Please feel free to ask questions!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3056

Balamor33
April 29th, 2018, 03:55
I'd like to join if you'll have me. I don't have much experience playing, around 15~20 hours, however I do have a basic understanding of combat mechanics and adventuring. I'm also very green when it comes to RPing but I am looking to improve on that.
considering that the game starts tomorrow I'll probably just end up picking a pre-gen.

That's cool. I invited you to the game via the calendar. Thanks for joining!

Balamor33
April 29th, 2018, 03:55
Thanks GrumpyOldMan. Welcome to the game. It looks like we have a full game now. My thanks to the players and I'll see you tomorrow!

Radagastofaugustine
May 4th, 2018, 11:01
Would be happy to join! I speak english, but my native language is french...so I guess I'll take a pre-gen warrior the make the thing easy if you are good with it!

Balamor33
May 4th, 2018, 17:10
Would be happy to join! I speak english, but my native language is french...so I guess I'll take a pre-gen warrior the make the thing easy if you are good with it!

I'm sorry. This game already happened last week.