PDA

View Full Version : LFG-Player looking to get back into D&D

JTB
April 24th, 2018, 22:04
I am looking for a D&D 5e game as I am looking to get back into the hobby. Weekends are out do to the usual many family conflicts, and Wednesdays are out because I golf. Looking for a game Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays.

I little about me. I am in my mid 40's, and played a lot of AD&D and 2nd edition in High School and College. Fairly new to the rules of 5e and fantasy grounds but have watched a lot of youtube videos, both game sessions and how to's. I own my own business and so I am flexible on game times, right now, between Jan and April my time is not as flexible. Also I am in the CST, and have an ultimate license. Either reply below or private message me to let me know if you have any game openings. I look forward to gaming with you in the near future!

JohnD
April 25th, 2018, 00:06
Welcome! You will find there are quite a few of us in your general demographic here. FG has been crucial in maintaining gaming as a hobby.

Given what you started out with, you may want to give some thought to looking at the Castles and Crusades rules as well as 5e. C&C gives you a nice old school feel of game, likely pretty close to what you're remembering from earlier times.

wsorrentini
April 28th, 2018, 15:16
LFP 5ed hardcore/homebrew campaign. Mondays starting 08:00 AM-EST USA, 12pm UTC/GMT -4. Discord Voice;https://discord.gg/dkaF77X