PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Thurs EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

RayleighKurayami
April 24th, 2018, 05:42
FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: Eastern USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Thursday after 1pm EST. Looking for weekly games. Will do 2-3 hours but am really looking for the most hours possible, maybe 5 or 10 hours (Could easily do more hours. I'm that dedicated...).
Term: Long Term
Voice: Discord most preferred. Have Teamspeak. Will download any VOIP required.

Game System Preferred: 5th Edition
Game System Experience: Have some knowledge in 5th Edition for character classes I have played. Not an expert at all however, will often ask questions when not on session if confused.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Know the basics for combat and my way around the program. Don't know how to create coding to reflect player resistances or unique racial trait passives to apply as a self-buff though.

Character Type Preferred: Up to now, I have played most of the classes, not including Ranger, Bard, Wizard, and Cleric. Don't have any problem picking up a new class to better fit GM's current group.
About me: Looking for a fairly balanced campaign, being 50/50 on RP and combat. Though, am not afraid of going either slightly more RP or combat than the other. Usually fit well with any kind of group. Usually joke OOC sometimes, but will not do so if I'm told not to. Am okay with any kind of content be it extremely dark or just dark if the story is created this way on purpose.