PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5E 1p Mon, Thurs or Fri

Ego-Tripical
April 23rd, 2018, 22:08
I currently have an opportunity to fall into a game and commit a schedule going forward to it. I'll be able to manipulate my schedule to commit to game times for any time Mon, Thurs and Friday. Once I commit to that day the other two become unavailable hence long term game desire.

FG License: Full
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Once a week Mon, Wed or Friday with a play window of 8am Mnt to 12am Mnt. (biweekly ok)
Term: Long Term
Voice: Voice/Video chat

Game System Preferred: DnD5E
Game System Experience: DnD (2E, 3E, 5E)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Advanced

Class Interest: Cleric, Rogue, Ranger and Druid
Class Disinterest: Sorcerer, Warlock and Barbarian

About me: I currently have an opportunity to fall into a game and commit a schedule going forward to it. I'll be able to manipulate my schedule to commit to game times for any time Mon, Thurs and Friday. Once I commit to that day the other two become unavailable hence long term game desire.

•I like combat and RP but I'd rather a combat heavy game than an RP heavy game.
•I'll bore from a political or puzzle heavy game.
•I favor sandbox to train track but no preference.
•I prefer DM narrative combat cause I don't think it's my place to describe the damage I do to their NPCs.
•I'd prefer a PG17 game so I may want to skip evil games cause I'm not interested in torture, rape or sadistic actions as a norm of the game. If the evil game can progress with out breaking PG17 I'm down for that.

If my requested perimeters are just outside your game perimeters I'm willing to consider some sacrifices.

wsorrentini
April 28th, 2018, 15:27
LFP 5ed hardcore/homebrew campaign. Mondays starting 08:00 AM-EST USA, 12pm UTC/GMT -4. Discord Voice;https://discord.gg/dkaF77X