PDA

View Full Version : Waves of Destiny, 5E FR canon home brew, need to fill 2 players slots

Ahoggya
April 23rd, 2018, 20:08
Two players have left, one work related and the other for medical reasons. Players are level 4 about to hit level 5. Would like to start you on Sunday, 4/29.. Would need to get on FG TS under 'Waves of Destiny' to work out character. Please post why you're interested after checking the initial forum post for the campaign. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41708-LFP-need-2-on-Homebrew-5E-Sunday-in-Forgotten-Realms-long-term&highlight=Ahoggya)

Bert Blaine
April 24th, 2018, 00:51
What times on Sundays? I usually have 3 out of four Sundays free. On the fourth Sunday I am mostly free nights CST.
I like to play any class, am an old time player and FG proficient. Just another GM that needs to play now and then.

Ahoggya
April 24th, 2018, 03:25
The game is from 2pm to 6pm PST. I do want someone that can be consistant. Did you check on the forum entry link above?

Skillkoil
April 24th, 2018, 18:13
I would be very interested in joining your game. I am just coming back to FG after being gone for a while. I can be available for every game on Sunday's and from reading your original campaign post I think I would really enjoy your GM style. Please let me know if you would like to talk about it more. Thanks!

Ahoggya
April 26th, 2018, 02:36
So, I have filled the two positions. Thanks for all the interest.