PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue or Thurs CST US Time Zone

T0rr1n
April 23rd, 2018, 07:19
FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I mostly looking for games that take place on Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday and (maybe) Sundays. Any frequency works for me. One-Shot, Weekly, Bi-weekly, or monthy. I can play any time after 8 pm CST or around 11 am CST to 4 pm CST. Sundays would have to be after 11 pm CST.
Game System Preferred: Mostly ever played DnD 3.5 (irl) and some 5e. I am however willing to try anything once.
Game System Experience: I have played 3.5 DnD for about 4 years off and on. 5e I have played a few times but have been doing some heavy read of the books.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just bought Fantasy Grounds two days ago! Still kinda learning everything.
About me: Am very easy to get along with, but a bit on the shy side to start off. I work a very demanding job and have a family outside the workplace.They take up a lot of my time. I just hope that can be understood and respected. I loved DnD and have been looking for away to get back to playing for years. I very flexible when it comes to role play vs combat. I would say 55/40 combat to roleplay.

GunnarGreybeard
April 23rd, 2018, 07:35
I have a TEXT Chat only game (no voice) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39377-LFP-5E-D-amp-D-Dragonlance-(Unlikely-Heroes)) that runs from 12:30 to about 3:30 PM CST however, we are full up. If interested I could add you to the standby list? You are also more than welcome to connect and lurk anytime during the game.

T0rr1n
April 23rd, 2018, 08:29
I would love to at less lurk and am more then okay with being a back up.Thank you so much,Gunnar!

T0rr1n
April 23rd, 2018, 20:20
Bump

GunnarGreybeard
April 23rd, 2018, 23:21
I sent you a PM with the connection alias. Game time is Tuesday, 12:30 CST.

T0rr1n
April 23rd, 2018, 23:34
Thanks!