PDA

View Full Version : Looking for healer -- Start 2nd Level Tomb of Annihilation. 7pm CST Saturday April 28

adamaant
April 23rd, 2018, 04:40
Hi guys! We just got through a short adventure as a prelude to our starting out Tomb of Annihilation. We have 4 players and could use 1 or 2 more. At least one needs to be a healer. We are playing next Saturday, 7pm Central. Please let me know if you are interested. You will start at second level with 550 exp, around 50GP and our thanks for coming to our rescue. Saturday will be the first night of the Tomb of Annihilation adventure module. Would love to have you join.

Ego-Tripical
April 23rd, 2018, 23:06
I'm an inherent healer player.
What you think about a Firbolg Druid?
I'm just as interested in the ever loving dwarf cleric also but my dwarf voice acting is poor and often comes out to be a dwarf pirate from down under.
Or maybe you'd like to entertain a Rastafarian Shaman?
I'm class flexible =D

nkferg
April 24th, 2018, 12:23
Sending PM

adamaant
April 25th, 2018, 14:45
I'm an inherent healer player.
What you think about a Firbolg Druid?
I'm just as interested in the ever loving dwarf cleric also but my dwarf voice acting is poor and often comes out to be a dwarf pirate from down under.
Or maybe you'd like to entertain a Rastafarian Shaman?
I'm class flexible =D

Hi Ego! We have a fighter human that thinks he's a dwarf, so that could be funny to have a real dwarf in the group. Would be happy to have you in the game. Don't worry about your dwarf voice. You can be a dwarf with a voice of a .....fill in the blank.
I'll send you the server info. We start at 7pm CST, but a lot of people log in between 6 and 7 to chat. We are on teamspeak, so I'll send you that server info as well.

Adam

Dekorume
April 26th, 2018, 06:41
Bastian knows he's human, he just likes having people think he's a dwarf. It's their delusion, not his.

prplchknz
April 26th, 2018, 17:13
Bastian knows he's human, he just likes having people think he's a dwarf. It's their delusion, not his.

That's what I thought, but i wasn't going to correct him

this is the person who plays shar btw

Ego-Tripical
April 27th, 2018, 15:19
Found myself feeling like a real jack *** here. I never work Saturdays, never but this one time I offered to work for some one 2 weeks ago for this sat night so they can go to a concert. I had completely forgot about it till reminded yesterday at work. So I am not going to be to able to make this one, the first one. Private message sent to see how you wan't to handle this. I'm really very sorry, other than this one opportunity to make a fool of myself, I've never worked a Saturday so it just completely slipped my mind that I said I'd do this 2 weeks ago.