PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Monday to Thursday Afternoon Evening GMT+0

xsheikanx
April 22nd, 2018, 15:33
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: GMT+0 UK Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I´m able to play one or two days on a week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Any hours between 3PM to 8PM on those days (GMT 0, United Kindom time) ( i think is about 10Am CST US but not sure)
Term: Long term keep playing for a while. Long Campaign
Voice: Yes, actually I´m using Disscord, but I´m abke to use any other software.

Game System Preferred: Dungeons & Dragons 5th
Game System Experience: More than three years playing 5th. Knowledge of almost all player rules and core rules.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have enough experience to play without problems. I know how to play with FG, create a character, roll, etc.. But Still needing to learn more.

Character Type Preferred: I love to play C.G or C.N characters, and also I really dislike L.G. MY favourite one is a Monk with a few levels on Warlock. I like to play character with some kind of self-conflict and some darkness in them. BUt always willing to do the right!
About me: Hi every one! thanks for reading me. My name is Isaak, I´m from Spain, but i been living in the UK for about 4 years. I love role-playing and medium combat. Love exploration and investigation. I think roleplaying is the most important part on D&D but also are combats. So some balance is the best for me! I´d love to be a part of a nice group in a long campaign. Because i has been looking for that for long time. I speak, understand and write/read english without problems, but to play with a Voice Software.... i would like to ask you (possible Dm or players) to have a bit of patience or slow/clear speaking using whatever software to comunicate with me! I´d really apreciatte that.
I am a good player, respectful and nice. Looking to enjoy a good time with people, adventures, jokes, fun and of course, to improve my english.

I hope you will find this post interesting for your campaign. If you want to know more about me, don´t hesitage to ask!

Thanks guys!