PDA

View Full Version : script error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]

M_A_G_O
April 21st, 2018, 18:58
Hello everyone,

I'm getting this message: script error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'onCursorModeChanged' (a nil value)
when trying to open any image. They open right, but still the message is a pain.

Any help please?

Zacchaeus
April 21st, 2018, 19:03
For which ruleset? Are you running any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign with no extensions? What module does this happen in (I.e. where are the images from that you are trying to open)?

Trenloe
April 21st, 2018, 19:06
Golden Rule: if you have script errors check your extensions!

Check that any extensions you are using are compatible with FG v3.3.5. Many extensions will need updating to be compatible with the new FG version.

M_A_G_O
April 21st, 2018, 19:07
It was for an existing campaign, with the Pathfinder ruleset, the official one. I had one extension; autosize for players (not even sure for what it was), I tried to unmark it, and now everything is running alright again.

Thank you all guys!! :)

Trenloe
April 21st, 2018, 19:11
I had one extension; autosize for players (not even sure for what it was),
Yes, that error has been reported for that extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33834-Map-resize-to-TV-resolution-for-Face-To-Face-games&p=385899&viewfull=1#post385899

If you're not sure what the extension does, you can read in post #1 of that thread! ;)

wrandalljr4
April 28th, 2019, 08:44
It seems that extension Death Indicator 2.0 is throwing this error for me. Runtime Notice: Host session started
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:391: attempt to index field 'original' (a nil value)

CoreRPG Death Indicator seems to be working okay for me.

Warren

Trenloe
April 28th, 2019, 09:19
It seems that extension Death Indicator 2.0 is throwing this error for me. Runtime Notice: Host session started
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:391: attempt to index field 'original' (a nil value)
Please report any errors/issues with specific extensions in the thread for that extension. This will allow the developer to be aware of the issue and also inform others using the extension of potential problems. Thanks.