PDA

View Full Version : V.3.3.5 - Ultimate Licence - connected today NO bought modules seems to load - HELP

*Neuro*
April 21st, 2018, 10:31
Hello,

I have a ultimate license.

Today I logged in and updated.

It seems the software does not see all my modules, I don't know why?

Can you help?

If updating now he does not find the modules. I have at least 3 or 4 official D&D campaign modules, one of which I am using it for actual campaign.

Under modules there is nothing there except the MAPS and the Basic SRD rules.

Anyone can help please?

*Neuro*
April 21st, 2018, 10:34
By the way I have also bought in the past all the three players handbook, dMG and mostruos manual. Everything is not there. The software is not laoding anything and not updating either.

*Neuro*
April 21st, 2018, 10:43
I have version 3.3.5 ULTIMATE

Zacchaeus
April 21st, 2018, 10:50
Hi Neuro; it sounds like FG hasn't updated properly.

You don't say if you bought the DLC from Steam or from the Store. If you have purchased content from Steam make sure that you have linked and resynced your Smiteworks and Steam accounts via the 'manage' button in settings. If that isn't the issue make sure that you have entered your correct license key in settings and that your username and password are correct before doing an update. If that doesn't fix the issue delete the fgupdater.exe file and then do an update.

*Neuro*
April 21st, 2018, 11:03
It seems I found the problem. I changed yesterday the password for the forum. Abd that's why it did not work anymore. I placed the new password in the software window and it seems is updating well now. I will keep post it if I solve.

*Neuro*
April 21st, 2018, 11:30
SOLVED, thank you. It was simply change of password. Sorry to bother you