View Full Version : LFP Lost Mine 5E, Wednesday Nights, PST

Mentalic
April 18th, 2018, 22:41
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Wednesday Nights, 7pm
Start date: June 6th
Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3.5 Hour sessions.
Term: Short-Medium Term

Text or Voice: Voice (Teamspeak); Headset Required

Roleplay & Combat mix: We will be using a premade module; such adventures do skew towards combat but we shall see. The party will do what it will do.

Number of Players: Need 5 or so

Character starting level: 1st level, standard starting gear

House Rules: LINK (https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/BkgdNwnoG). Please read these before applying. Don’t reply below with rules questions; PM me with those instead.

Scenario Details: We will play Lost Mine of Phandelver. Its a traditional but well made adventure. XP will be milestone. New and experienced players are welcome.

Expectations:

Communicate. Talk to me after the session with any major concerns regarding other players, my GMing, the adventure or whatever. I will listen and do what I can to address your concerns.
Don’t Be a Rules-Lawyer. RAW, RAI, Jeremy Crawford’s Twitter, Online Forums or whatever are not the last word in my games. Still, if you have concerns about a ruling, talk to me after the session.
Own Your PC. I am wary of the phrase “that’s what my character would do.” The player calls the shots and is ultimately responsible for his character.
Share the Spotlight. Respect others around the table by letting them shine and contribute. This applies both in and out of combat.

Last thing: Please don’t write me an essay about your character. A few short sentences on why they became an adventurer is good enough.

Game Calendar page: LINK (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3048)

Mentalic
April 21st, 2018, 00:34
Alright, we have one spot left.

Drewnobyl
April 25th, 2018, 06:39
Checking in to see if there is still any availability for this game? The House Rules link doesn't seem to be working for me though so I haven't been able to read it yet.

I've been doing DnD and other RPs for a few years now and while I run my own sessions on Saturday I find I still have the itch to be one of the adventurers. I've got some characters that I really want to explore and this sounds like the adventure to do it with.

Mentalic
April 25th, 2018, 09:04
Weird. The house rules link works for me.

Anywho, we already filled up. However, the game is a month away. If we have anyone drop before then, I will send you a message.

Thanks for the interest.