PDA

View Full Version : Force fields effect

Osirisxp
April 18th, 2018, 09:19
Someone have a created effect for the force field armor upgrades?
I cant figure how to do it.
Thanks in advance.

Blahness98
April 18th, 2018, 14:13
There isn't too much you can automate with effects for this. It might just have to be a reminder text with a duration countdown. So, for example, brown force field would be a multiple effect item. The first effect would be the reminder text. That would be setup as a spell. It could look like this: Brown Force Field; Capacity 10 and make the duration 10. The second effect would be a Healing Action for Temperary Hit Points of 1.

So, what the effect would do is count down to zero on as the rounds tick by and then after 10 rounds, the effect would drop. The second action, the user would have to press the healing action at the end of their turn.

Here are some visual examples. Granted this is probably not the only way to do it, just my personal way.

As the levels in the force fields goes up, just adjust the temp HP number and round duration on the effects. As far as I know, the fortification part of the force fields would have to be done manually as I am not aware of a way the Pathfinder rule set does this. Let me know if you have any questions.

Osirisxp
April 19th, 2018, 10:21
Thanks a lot!! Ist just that i need.

Samarex
April 22nd, 2018, 01:06
Thanks a lot!! Ist just that i need.

But remember that yes it would last for 10 rounds but if after 3 roulds the player turns off his force field the effect would have to me manually removed