PDA

View Full Version : LFG Aussie for some T1 adventures on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday UTC +10

Tyraelsvoid
April 17th, 2018, 02:46
FG License: I have the standard (middle) license.
Time Zone: Melbourne time zone UTC+10
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm hoping to play weekly (or more) on Tuedsays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. I usually stay up really late so I'm available from about 5pm my time until 3-4 am.
Term: Looking to try out some various campaigns. I have only done some of CoS and LMoP, as well as a bunch of DDAL stuff.
Voice: Yeppers! (and video if needed)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. I'm hoping to keep it AL legal!
Game System Experience: I am extremely familiar with 5E. Been playing for a couple months now, but have read the crap out of the books and have played a lot during that time. Used to play in 3.5.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played a few session already and feel pretty confident in it's uses. I'm never at a loss as to how to accomplish standard player tasks.

Character Type Preferred: I'm really hoping to play this Wizard I've built, but could be persuaded to play my druid instead if necessary.
About me: I'm a US born 28 yo male doing his master's degree in physics in Australia. If that's not nerdy enough for you, I don't know what is! I'm very sarcastic (but not rude) and love to have a good time. I tend to get along with everyone as I'm very easy going. As typical US fashion, I'm loud and obnoxious, but mostly in a fun way. I try to be courteous to others and really just want everyone to have a good time. I'm super flexible and just want to make an online D&D family =]