PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire game master

Konstantin
April 16th, 2018, 14:51
Group of 4 oldschool players are trying to get back into D&D using Fantasy Grounds. We haven't played since 3rd edition, so we are willing to pay for the GM's patience with us - it will probably take some time for us to get back on the horse.

Konstantin
April 16th, 2018, 15:28
Forgot some details:
Concerning the time-zone, we are spread out across Europe. Looking to play 1-2 sessions a week. The rule-set is optional, because having not played for years, we would have to revise anyway - doesnt matter which one.

kwarner1986
April 16th, 2018, 15:43
I would DM message Miyu. Highly recommended GM.

Miyu
April 16th, 2018, 17:21
Hello Konstantin, I would be very happy to consult with you to see if I am the right GM/DM for your group. If you are interested, please feel free to message me on here, or on Discord at Miyu-chan#0339.

A bit about me: I currently run 5 games on a weekly basis, with 2 more on a less frequent basis. Currently all of my games are done using the Pathfinder system, but I do own a lot of the 5e material on Fantasy Grounds as well. I can provide references from a number of players in my games, both commissioned and donation based. My guiding principle is that we are all there to tell a story and have fun together. I love introducing people to new rulesets (and RPGs in general), so re-introducing players to updated rules is no problem. Depending on day, I can work with you to set a time that works for everyone (I am personally EST), including odd hours.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Miyu

Allmight
April 16th, 2018, 19:53
Hi Konstantin!

You did not mention what timezone you're in.

I could also consider DM'ing for your Group, if that matches your timezone better. I am UTC/GMT +2.

I'm also an old school roleplayer (started in the early 80's) and is fairly new to FG. I own most of the D&D material on FG, and what i don't own i could get if need be. I am currently proficient in Pathfinder, Starfinder and D&D, and mostly proficient in FG (Know FG but have not played or DM'ed with it yet).

My games tend to be very story driven and favoring roleplay over powergaming, but am flexible if the Group want Another playstyle. I would say my normal balance is 60% roleplay/story and 40% combat, but as i said, i am flexible.

I dont need payment to DM for your Group, i do it cause it brings me fun as well, and don't need to get paid for that.

Let me know if you decide to go with me.