PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Style: Archery

Schmidlop
April 16th, 2018, 01:28
I have a Ranger in my group who leveled up and took the Archery Fighting Style. I can't seem to figure out how to get the +2 added to this character. Dragging and dropping the ability doesn't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Zacchaeus
April 16th, 2018, 01:41
Create an effect in the actions tab ATK: 2, ranged. Set the targeting to Self and the expiry to never. Apply the effect once the PC is on the Combat Tracker.

Moon Wizard
April 16th, 2018, 06:32
Or you can add +2 attack to each weapon entry, by clicking on the magnifying glass next to each weapon and adding 2 to the bonus field for each weapon.

JPG

MTS
November 19th, 2019, 05:41
Or you can add +2 attack to each weapon entry, by clicking on the magnifying glass next to each weapon and adding 2 to the bonus field for each weapon.

JPG

Of course, then you'd have to remember to add this bonus every time the player gets a new ranged weapon... right? And then I start getting befuddled because I don't remember where all of these bonuses are coming from, and I have to go back into the player's abilities to make sure I remind myself that this is a valid bonus... argh. :)

LordEntrails
November 19th, 2019, 06:09
How do you keep track on paper? Not much different ��

Zacchaeus
November 19th, 2019, 09:50
Of course, then you'd have to remember to add this bonus every time the player gets a new ranged weapon... right? And then I start getting befuddled because I don't remember where all of these bonuses are coming from, and I have to go back into the player's abilities to make sure I remind myself that this is a valid bonus... argh. :)

See post #2, one effect to rule them all.

MTS
November 19th, 2019, 14:09
See post #2, one effect to rule them all.

Lol yes yes! And, I can add a short description in the first block to remind myself of the origin. FG stilljust keeps rocking.