Salz78
April 14th, 2018, 02:07
FG License: Standard
Game System: 5E
Text or Voice: Text & Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Play Time

Time Zone: EST
Day & Time: Alternating Fridays, 8:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
Planned Start Date: Friday, April 20th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every Two Weeks

Campaign & Players

Campaign Start: The D&D Rage of Demons adventure set in the Underdark.

About Me (Not the DM): I’ve DMed for several years with groups of friends and for a few years with Fantasy Grounds. I’ve DMed D&D 3, 3.5, 5th and a little Starfinder. I am not DMing this campaign though. One of my friends is, but I'll be helping him learn the ropes as needed.

About The DM: He is relatively new to DMing in FG, but I'll be helping him along.

What We’re Looking For In Fellow Players: We’re a pretty laid back group. We joke a lot and just want to have fun. Sometimes we’ll get sidetracked talking about Star Wars, Big Bang Theory, or whatever cool thing is out at the moment, but I try to get us back on track if I feel we’ve strayed off course too long. We don’t mind the occasional cursing (especially if your pc just took a laser bolt to the knee), but prefer you don’t drop the f-bomb every ten seconds. We try to follow the rules, and I don’t mind a rules discussion here and there, but if I make a final decision, I ask you to accept it and not be angry the rest of the night about it – just have fun!

PC Info

Players Needed: Looking for 2 players. Two friends of mine that I’ve been playing with for a while will be joining in.
Character Starting Level & Equipment: Level 1
Character Restrictions: Official D&D Rulebooks

Style

Roleplay & Combat Mix: Mix of roleplay and combat.

If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to PM me. If you’d think you’d like to join us let me know what you’d like to play and we’ll chat about it.

Salz78
April 16th, 2018, 16:06
Hi all, I've gotten a bunch of e-mail responses, so I think we're good now. I'll be reaching out to those who've e-mailed me. Thanks!