PDA

View Full Version : FG Con 12 - Gaming Pics/Screenshots - Where are you playing!

Trenloe
April 13th, 2018, 15:15
FG Con in my swimmers overlooking the beach.

Margaritas anyone?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22976

damned
April 13th, 2018, 15:37
Put some clothes on man!
Next thing we will get photos of Zacchaeus's hem line!

Trenloe
April 13th, 2018, 15:39
Put some clothes on man!
I was very careful to crop the image appropriately!

Some folks playing - stuff on Friday morning:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22977

Trying *not* to go down the well...

Trenloe
April 13th, 2018, 15:51
Not going down the well. No sir. Uh-uh...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22978

Myrdin Potter
April 13th, 2018, 22:23
Word of advice, you need to roll over 3 to hit.

Myrdin Potter
April 13th, 2018, 22:31

This is the hotel I was DMing from. VPN worked fine and the DM auto max damage extension did well.

Doswelk
April 13th, 2018, 23:26

This morning's game, Ellspeth broke the record for damage in a single roll!

Ellspeth
April 13th, 2018, 23:31

This morning's game, Ellspeth broke the record for damage in a single roll!

I will never roll that high again, only thing worse than my singing.

Mortar
April 14th, 2018, 05:26
It's only a flesh wound.....

Talen
April 14th, 2018, 06:34
Not shown here, but Live Action Extreme turned out to be pretty extreme with my first society death!

leozelig
April 14th, 2018, 12:38
I had an excellent time playing 'The Darkness Beneath the Hill' for Call of Cthulhu last night - thanks to our keeper timdog88 and my fellow investigators! It was good fun until some unspeakable horror bit off my arm and our friend was ripped to shreds before our eyes by a pack of angry degenerates :)

timdog88
April 14th, 2018, 13:34
Thanks for the kind words! I had a great time running as well, I'll have to try to run some more Call of Cthulhu in the future.

LordEntrails
April 14th, 2018, 15:48
The first session went well. I might not have killed any characters, but the party is now lost in the Dungeon Level! The rogue and wizard were unwillingly sucked through the Blue Haze Portal. Which following the age old adage, 'Never split the party' the valiant paladin and warrior stepped into the mists!

Now the party is trapped in a seemingly dead end, will they figure out how to escape?

This shows what happens when you investigate fishman statues with glowing eyes, several fishman mummies rise to protect their idol!

Teufelhunde87
April 15th, 2018, 00:00
1st nice day of spring here in PA, and I'm trying to TPK adventurers!
23014 - Our Drow rogue and the goblin were the only 2 standing. Both a hit away from death. Who would win the shoot out? Both the wizard and fighter would crit pass death rows and return to consciousness the next round. And yes, the drow prevailed!
23015- Drow down!! This was another hard fought battle with a Scooby Doo twist when the mask was unveiled!
I had a great time DMing this party. Was a tough romp, but they made it through!

rob2e
April 15th, 2018, 01:59
Playing right now. Castles & Crusades, first time ever. I'm in Spokane, WA playing with 6 others from EVERYWHERE!

LordEntrails
April 15th, 2018, 04:59
Oh my! What do you do when you open a door and two goblins are pointing arrows at you? FIGHT! Did you even wonder?

Stuart
April 15th, 2018, 07:07
Outnumbered, surrounded by howling barbarians and with a hydra on the loose, are our heroes dismayed? Not at all! "Form testudo, for the Glory of Rome, advance!"

Many thanks to all who have played thus far .... tonight you should find out the secret behind the ruined settlements of the Teign, you could survive, get may get promoted but it will continue to rain and your Centurion has another "cushy little job" for you. Aelius and "his lads" will march again.

ShotGun Jolly
April 15th, 2018, 08:48
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sseB--FrWcI/WtLk_tMQWOI/AAAAAAAANQs/5dbDDpg8F7MaoxQC961LNK4V9s2duydNwCLcBGAs/s1600/screenshot0001.png

Ellspeth
April 15th, 2018, 12:25
I am lagging way behind with screenshots this FG-Con, first 3 Savage Mojo games I was so focused on the games I forgot all together, but did get this last night in Black Hammer's Shanghai Vampocalypse game. He did a great job creating a one shot story that pre-dates the plot point campaign by at least a year, and he introduced some Suzerain setting items in a super cool way. Now I want him to run it in a campaign. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23022

Teufelhunde87
April 15th, 2018, 13:02
Playing right now. Castles & Crusades, first time ever. I'm in Spokane, WA playing with 6 others from EVERYWHERE!
You expression is priceless! What surprise did the party offer?

damned
April 15th, 2018, 13:34
Some Pulp Action on MoreCore at FG Con 12.
I had a great group of players take on the young German Chancellor and his entourage of blue eyed, square jawed Nazis and try to stop them stealing the long lost Fertility Statue of Isis!
Did Hitler survive?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
Will the British Museum ever lend anything to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Natural History again?
Will these questions be answered in the next installment?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23024

Talyn
April 15th, 2018, 14:14

I do enjoy when you show off my CRITICAL SUCCESS rolls, Rob! :p

Zacchaeus
April 15th, 2018, 22:26
Will they finally be able to get dinner? Seems like these creatures are barring the way.

LordEntrails
April 15th, 2018, 22:43
The fourth and final session this weekend into the Undermountain ended heroically!

The party made their way around large parts of the Dungeon level, encountering numerous traps and dangers. But then finally decided that rumors and signs of an evil cult of disease must surely be addressed. So into the lair of putrid evil and hate they went.

And bluffed their way into the the guard room on a "security inspection" only toe defeat the guard before the poor souls knew what was happening!

And then they repeated their deception to end the torture of an innocent soul whom they rescued with barely breaking a sweat!

With the last of the cultists defeated, they are seen here freeing the girl!

Ellspeth
April 16th, 2018, 00:38
I so much want to thank all of the players that were so patient with a GM running DnD5e for the very first time, I hadn't even test run the session I created thinking someday I might give it a try. If they have any takeaway from the game it was don't pick a fight with dryads and druids on their own turf (the animals of the forest like them better than they like others). But they negotiated, and the hamlet of Millvale will not only save their winter stores but have forged alliance with the half- dryad and her wood elf druid partner, as well every one of their kind throughout the High Forest.23040

Trenloe
April 16th, 2018, 02:09
The last stalwart few struggling onward on Sunday evening!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23047

Has Ellspeth left her computer this convention?!? ;)

Ellspeth
April 16th, 2018, 03:29
Windserpents Set Rising, Crossfire, from the Suzerain introductory module Set Rising. Take the Crossfire, Anubis' newest high security tech out for a little test drive in the Sunfire Desert, Anubis said. It'll be easy Anubis said. What could possibly go wrong.

Ellspeth
April 16th, 2018, 03:31
The last stalwart few struggling onward on Sunday evening!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23047

Has Ellspeth left her computer this convention?!? ;)

In fairness where else I was I going? I noticed earlier it was where are you gaming as well as screenshots of the games. Here is where I am gaming, or at least out the patio doors behind me.23050 Schools are all ready closed tomorrow. In the middle of April. But i never lost power or internet :).