GrimmStories
April 12th, 2018, 23:50
Discord
Fantasy Grounds
Every other Thursday
Start time: 1600 to 1700 PST
Length: 3 hours to 4
Campaign length: Until it stops
So for those that don't know V20, you play a vampire recently embraced into the night. You're a monster trying to keep what little of your humanity is left from being consumed by the beast within. The game center around you doing what older vampires tell you to do or force upon you and how you act around mortals. Expect a dark game with mature content. The DM plays most of the characters as jerks and very few we(the players) like. One false move against anyone or anything can get you killed. You might be immortal but easily killable against other supernatural beings. So why play? To hopefully be one in power.

wsorrentini
April 14th, 2018, 00:03
You forgot and to express your fantasies lol ; it can be very funny too. Thank you grimm

GrimmStories
April 14th, 2018, 16:40
You mean your fantasies. Ya it can be funny just need to understand its a mature game with a dark theme.

ripjames
April 21st, 2018, 02:12
You all still looking for people? I have never played any incarnation of WoD but have been reading up on the system lately.

wsorrentini
April 21st, 2018, 02:31
yes 1 more look me up LFP 1 dare to join vampire the masquerade. Thursdays 7pm EST USA https://discord.gg/RhAVQ9M

ripjames
April 21st, 2018, 02:49
I popped in, Mikejames1980