PDA

View Full Version : Tier 1-2 - Scenario #06-10 - The Wounded Wisp THIS SUNDAY (Apr 15)

rbeard101
April 10th, 2018, 23:27
Does Anyone have any interest in Joining a PFS game on April 15 (Sunday)? Time is 12:00pm CDT (UTC-5) and will run for 4 hours.

This would be an intro Scenario to PFS organized play.

GM has a standard license and will be running different scenarios about every 2 weeks at the same time.

We use discord for voice chat (little or no text chat) and the GM has a standard license, so you will need a standard or ultimate license to play (except this weekend is a free ultimate because of the FG-con!)

Send me an IM and I'll add you to my game group's discord server. You can then go to the #game-calendar channel and RSVP there. Looking for 2-4 players.

Please be aware there are people of all ages on our server and please no inappropriate language or situations during gameplay or on the server!

Thank You!

Trenloe
April 11th, 2018, 00:26
GM has a standard license and will be running different scenarios about every 2 weeks at the same time.
You'll have an Ultimate license this weekend if you run an update during FG Con! All standard licenses get upgraded during FG Con - even if you're not running a game at FG Con!