PDA

View Full Version : LF Players (3) - Pathfinder Rise of the Rune Lords - Saturday 2pm Central (UTC-6

JerryRig
April 7th, 2018, 18:49
I'm posting this for our DM in the game we are playing. We have had some folks over the last 3 weeks just not prove reliable and we truly enjoy our DM and his antics so we don't want to lose our game. Just need 3 more to make a solid enough group for survivability.

FG License: DM has Standard, you need Standard or higher to play
Time Zone: 2pm Central Time USA, (UTC-6)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly on Saturday
Length: Long Term
Voice: Discord

Game System: Pathfinder
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Medium, He is a great DM who enjoys the fact its an adventure with us not his adventure.

Character Type Preferred: We have an Archer and a Paladin so you know what your working with.

WorstedConch
April 7th, 2018, 19:15
posting my interest. Ill pm you

DedmeetDM
April 8th, 2018, 03:06
I'm interested in this as well. Let me know if you are still looking for people!

Seth86
April 8th, 2018, 10:20
also posting for interest. Would like to know more about character creation rules?

Rogue
April 9th, 2018, 18:53
Dang, JerryRig. If my Saturdays weren't so unpredictable with having to go on Shows peddling my leatherwork, I'd be totally up for this. But, I hope you all find who you are looking for, and have a great game! Good Luck!

JerryRig
May 5th, 2018, 19:05
-BUMP-
Still have vacancies

Diamond Geezer
May 23rd, 2018, 04:47
JerryRig,

I would be interested in joining your group.
Have FG Full License. I am new to using the app.
I'm in the CST time zone.
Have Discord and Teamspeak voice chat servers.

I am a long time player to D&D - am looking to play Pathfinder and Rise of the Rune Lords looks like a very interesting campaign!
I am willing to play any type of character, I would like to play a wizard, monk or druid. Prefer support characters over "tanks" and "DPSers'.

Please let me know if you still have availability and I can PM you or we can arrange to talk on TS.

Thanks!

Wahya
May 23rd, 2018, 05:13
Hi! I'm also interested. I'm brand new to FG, but I've been playing Pathfinder for about a year now. Both of my current characters are archers, but I'd be willing to branch out and make a new one. :)