PDA

View Full Version : FG freez when loading the Campaign

sebadiaz77
April 7th, 2018, 16:52
Hi,

So, i used fg 2 weeks ago without problem. Now, today i started it and when i load the campaign FG freez in the main screen of the campaign. No action makes a response.

Here are the properties of my campaign, no extension and i already try to create a new one:

And this is when FG freez, this happen with all the ruleset i load not only PF:

Pls, i need help tomorow im GM a party and the campaign was in FG.

Thnks.

Trenloe
April 7th, 2018, 17:13
FG can appear to freeze during intensive tasks - such as loading (especially if you have a lot of tokens or resources active), when a play joins, etc.. Or when there is problems with the window/graphics display.

Try running not in maximized window mode.
Are you running on Windows or Mac?
How many image files do you have in your <FG app data>\tokens directory and subdirectories?
What modules do you have opened in your campaign?

sebadiaz77
April 7th, 2018, 18:24
So i just discover a new thing:

When the FG i openg freez, if i open another instance at the same time work perfect. Now, if i open the campaign with only one instance its freez.

Trenloe
April 7th, 2018, 18:47
Please check/respond to the 4 things I listed in post #2.

sebadiaz77
April 7th, 2018, 18:51
1. Try it, dosn't work.
2.Windows
3. I have a lot of images and tokens in my fg folder.
4. In my campaign i have the ROTRL module and the PF core book. But when i make a new campaign, so no module loaded, it also freez.

Trenloe
April 7th, 2018, 18:54
1. Try it, dosn't work.
2.Windows
3. I have a lot of images and tokens in my fg folder.
4. In my campaign i have the ROTRL module and the PF core book. But when i make a new campaign, so no module loaded, it also freez.
Thanks for the info.

For testing - Move all of your tokens out of the tokens directory. Having lots of tokens takes up a lot of FG resources.

sebadiaz77
April 7th, 2018, 21:42
Okay, so the token were the problem. Thanks a lot!!!