PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Ultimate edition, Canceled to give it a test.

Cheezuo
April 6th, 2018, 19:31
It appears just canceling the recurring payment causes the license to stop working. This is extremely scam-y and anti consumer.
Unless there is something wrong that happened, can I get my recurring payment reactivated along with the license?

Moon Wizard
April 6th, 2018, 19:42
Please reach out to [email protected], and they will get you squared away.

It’s noted in the FAQ where you sign up for the subscription that it cancels immediately by cancelling the subscription. That’s because PayPal who manages the subscriptions sends the cancellation immediately.

If you end up missing the cancellation by a few days after resubscribing, just reach out again to support team.

Regards,
JPG

celestian
April 6th, 2018, 20:14
It appears just canceling the recurring payment causes the license to stop working. This is extremely scam-y and anti consumer.
Unless there is something wrong that happened, can I get my recurring payment reactivated along with the license?

There is a warning when you do this to explain this will happen. I had the same thing shown to me but at the time for me it didn't matter because I had just paid up front and was stopping the per monthly charge.

LordEntrails
April 6th, 2018, 20:57
Welcome to the forums by the way :)

Give FG an honest try, we really think you will like it.