PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

TheWiggo
April 20th, 2006, 03:53
I tried awhile back to find a game but gave up with not so much going on. It looks like things have picked up a bit, so I'll try again. The only days that just don't work for me are Sunday and Wednesday unless it's later in the evening.

I'm a mature player, don't curse, and I can roleplay as heavy or light as the campaign calls for. I'm also willing to fill out the party with whatever is needed to make it better (pretty much willing to try anything, though I do have favorites). I'm not the "obscure rules" guy, just looking for a campaign to hop into.

I'm more familiar with Forgotten Realms than anything else, but I'll read up on whatever campaign you have going.

Thanks very much for considering me, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sean Yarrison
April 20th, 2006, 04:01
This is Awon other screen name, DM City of Doors Campaign, I've opened a game up to any player type, based in the planescape setting. please look up my game on the calander and see if the time works for you. also any character type is welcome... well if i get conflicting alignment i'll cross that bridge when i come to it :) right now it's open to any and all so If interested please apply for the campaign or message me back with more questions.