PDA

View Full Version : Problem with exporting into a new Module

doseyclwn
April 6th, 2018, 00:04
Hey folks. Dosey here with moronic question #432. I want to take maps and story entries from a module that I own and export it so that I can use the maps and possibly story entries for a campaign I want to design for a completely different game system. I do not understand how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

LordEntrails
April 6th, 2018, 00:09
Screen shot. In most FG Store purchased DLC the images can not be copied to a campaign and exported. This is part of the copyright protection required by the various publishers.

dberkompas
April 6th, 2018, 00:10
Unfortunately, unless the module isn't protected, there's no way to extract the things you're looking for.

If on the other hand, the module is not protected, you can open it with 7zip and look at the contents.

Dave

Trenloe
April 6th, 2018, 05:04
I want to take maps and story entries from a module that I own and export it so that I can use the maps and possibly story entries for a campaign I want to design for a completely different game system.
As has already been mentioned, you can't copy/export images from encrypted modules.

However, using this extension, you can open the module in a campaign for a different system: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41034-Universal-Module-Extension