PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e 1 Player Weeknight Game Sun, Mon, or Tue CST US Time Zone

rexx
April 5th, 2018, 09:30
FG License: Ultimate license
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sun, Mon, or Tue Once a week or bi-weekly anytime after 15:00 CST.

Term: I'm looking for a Long term group.
Voice: I can use any voice program

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or AL D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I have extensive player and DM experience with D&D 5E.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played and run several games myself using FG.

Character Type Preferred: Open

Darkloud
April 5th, 2018, 14:37
Nice to meet you Rexx! I am trying to start up a group and so far only have myself... I am new to D&D in general though I have played one game IRL so far, and have been watching plenty of Youtube videos so I'm not brand new, but still green for sure. I am available after 8PM EST on Tuesdays and can go till 1AM or so. Have only played 5e myself and have been playing with Fantasy Grounds for a few days now. Any voice is good with me. I'd recommend we use Discord for sure though as it will make sharing certain content between the group much easier. Hope to hear from you soon!

rexx
April 5th, 2018, 14:42
Darkloud, I'm looking for an established group. I DM a group on Saturdays at my house and play AL at conventions and online. I was hoping to find something I could join as a player. You're welcome to tag on to my post for any DM that has more than one open position. At this time I'm not really looking to run another group.
Regards,
Rexx

Darkloud
April 5th, 2018, 14:46
Right of course, I wasnt implying that i want you to be DM. Maybe Im not understanding the way these posts work... Well if you find a party and need another for Tuesdays just let me know!

rexx
April 5th, 2018, 14:52
No worries,
There is a post on how to make a looking for group post. I was following that general format. I'll let you know if I find a group that could use two people.
Regards,
Paul