PDA

View Full Version : Map resizing impossible once maximized?

nomadtv
April 5th, 2018, 01:42
One of the things that has been a constant headache for me is the fact that diagonal resizing of boxes is only available in the lower right hand corner...

Somehow (thanks windows) I have maximized a map that cannot be resized (that I can see) because the only corner that allows vertical/diagonal resizing is currently off the screen and the other corners do not allow it, and the map is too big to get to it... since the grey bar is the only draggable section of the window and I cannot move it any further upwards to get to said corner.

Is there a work around and why on earth arent all corners resizable like in most other applications?

JohnD
April 5th, 2018, 02:13
Right click on the map, 3 o'clock position, resize, choose the direction you want to make smaller, keep adjusting manually from there.

Trenloe
April 5th, 2018, 02:40
There's a small size option via the right-click resize menu to get you to something small.

You can also use the resize horizontal/vertical after CTRL+dragging to resize the window. The process is shown in the video in this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34902-Very-cool-map-Kiskstarter-finishing-soon-great-VTT-maps&p=304700&viewfull=1#post304700