PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for a game

mbran01
April 5th, 2018, 01:11
FG License: Full
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available Friday evenings and anytime on Saturdays.
Term: Looking for long term game to join.
Voice: Prefer voice, Discord or skype.

Game System Preferred: Prefer Dresden Files, but I am willing to join a Shadowrun, Mage, Pathfinder, DnD 5e, or Star Wars (any edition) game.
Game System Experience: I have experience with various systems. I have been gaming for over 20 years.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer wizards types or martial artist type characters.
About me: As I stated above I have been playing rpgs for over 20 years. I have had experience with a lot of different systems in that time. The systems listed above are my preferred systems, but I am willing to play almost anything. I work a lot and my schedule is very chaotic, so I can only commit to games on Fridays or Saturdays. I enjoy stories with a good mix of combat and roleplaying. It has been a while since I have been a part of a regular game and I am looking forward to joining a long term game.

Darkloud
April 5th, 2018, 01:26
I'm looking to start a group, 5e DND. Friday evenings work for me at anytime really. EST here. Discord is fine by me as well.