PDA

View Full Version : New to D&D and Fantasy Grounds

Darkloud
April 4th, 2018, 04:33
Hello all! I am new to D&D and Fantasy Grounds both. I just put in about an hour messing around with fantasy grounds from a DM perspective in the demo campaign and am really liking what I am seeing! I am currently playing IRL 5th addition with some other friends of mine and one day a week just isn't enough to satisfy my D&D itch! Just looking for a group to start up or join! I am available any nights except Sunday 8pm-12am EST at the earliest , however on Tues, Thurs, and Saturday I can go till later. I am open to using either voice or text. I am not worried about a mix of combat to story, I simply want to play more D&D, as I have very little experience so far having only played one session so far.

Looking forward to hearing soon!

damned
April 4th, 2018, 06:03
Hi Darkloud and welcome.
Have a look at FG Con in my signature.

Darkloud
April 5th, 2018, 01:35
Yes thanks I have seen that already. I am trying to get a game set up now though.

nevermore2782
April 7th, 2018, 04:41
I am brand spanking new to D&D 5th ed. and Fantasy Grounds, I plan to purchase my license next week and would like to start with an absolute beginner's module or adventure. My availability is after 8 pm weeknights and saturday and anytime sunday and monday. I was thinking of the starter set with the intro adventure and pre-made characters. I did have familiarity with 3.5 and 4th edition rules (owned players handbook) but I haven't ever sat in on a game.

damned
April 7th, 2018, 05:02
Welcome nevermore2782 - go check out FG Con...