PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Players

klivemalestrom
April 2nd, 2018, 20:36
I have a DM who is currently running a campaign to introduce his son to D&D 5e.........but are actively seeking players for a bi-weekly Sunday game....we are currently on Central Time Zone, looking to play on Sundays between the hours of 12 pm and 5 pm....but length of time is flexiable.....all levels of experience are welcomed :) ............looking to start the new campaign on Sunday April 15th, 2018 and run bi-weekly.......all responses are welcomed.........thanks for your interest.......:)

klivemalestrom
April 2nd, 2018, 20:41
sorry.....forgot to mention we use Discord for voip........... :)

Zzclown
April 3rd, 2018, 02:19
I could Join the party i dont have a preferance on class got a million ideas in my head, let me know if you dont mind me joining

nicowinter
April 3rd, 2018, 08:04
Hello, I also could join the party. I have experience playing a Druid and Barbarian for 5E, but I have also played a rogue and a cleric in previous versions. I do not mind what class to play though, I tend to like to fill whatever role that party might need.

klivemalestrom
April 3rd, 2018, 15:37
I could Join the party i dont have a preferance on class got a million ideas in my head, let me know if you dont mind me joining

Sounds good.......going to try a get a few more takers then we can set up something for next Sunday........Thanks for responding.......hope to contact you soon..........:)

klivemalestrom
April 3rd, 2018, 15:39
Sounds great!...we'll see about getting a couple more then set something up next Sunday.........Thanks for responding........ :)

Colfen
April 3rd, 2018, 16:58
Would love to join if you still have openings. Looking for new game/group. Can and will play any class. Lots of 5e experience.

Rayzorwire
April 3rd, 2018, 17:34
I would also like to join if you have room. I can play any class and tend to let my stats determine what class/race combo I play unless the group has a specific need. I have most of the 5e books for fantasy grounds so the group would have access to those as well if that is something you would want. You can message me on steam for a faster response. Same name on there.

JasonM1982
April 3rd, 2018, 22:36
I have been looking for a campaign. This one seems like a great fit as I plan to DM a campaign introducing my daughter to 5e in the near future.

Let me know if there's room!

klivemalestrom
April 5th, 2018, 14:38
Ok.....looks like we got enough people now.......just need to download the free version of FG if you don't already have it and join a game............ ....I would say try connecting with me on Discord around noon April 15th and we can go from there..........any questions between now and then just respond this thread........thanks for your interest!....

Klive

klivemalestrom
April 5th, 2018, 14:43
Forgot to mention I will be rolling a Paladin..........we could probably use a wizard, fighter or rouge but feel free to play whatever you want.......it's all about fun and what you like to play.........:)

DwightLee
April 5th, 2018, 18:23
If you need another player, let me know, have headset, use discord, new to FG, looking to play before I start DMing in a few months

JasonM1982
April 5th, 2018, 22:33
Alright. Are we starting a level 1 and what are character creation guidelines, Adventure League, PBE only, PBE+1, etc.? Or is the 15th going to be a Zero Session to figure all that out?

Whyn
April 7th, 2018, 00:16
Also voicing my interest if there is an opening if if there becomes an opening. thanks! <3

Colfen
April 8th, 2018, 03:04
I'll roll a wizard Klive. - I'm Matrik on Discord, sent you an request.

nicowinter
April 8th, 2018, 11:02
I will roll a Rouge, Klive. I am Nicowinter on Discord and have also sent a request.

klivemalestrom
April 11th, 2018, 20:23
OK guys.........just talked with DM........which ever class and race you choose is awesome........he just request that when we get together that is when you roll the stats......str,wis,int.....etc.........besides that 1st level and 4d6 drop lowest..........on a bonus note I think he is considering the ravenloft campaign if that factors into your choices.......:)...........as always any questions respond to this thread.........I'll check daily from here on out........thanks for the interest..........

Klive

JasonM1982
April 12th, 2018, 00:51
With rolling live on first session I'm gonna hold on declaring a firm class, but will multiple PCs prepared.

klivemalestrom
April 12th, 2018, 16:13
With rolling live on first session I'm gonna hold on declaring a firm class, but will multiple PCs prepared.

sounds good....whatever works best for you.......:)

klivemalestrom
April 13th, 2018, 22:46
JasonM1982 do you use Discord?.......and if so what is your handle so we know it's you trying to join group.......also Zzclown you still with us?........

JasonM1982
April 15th, 2018, 00:32
Discord handle is JasonM1982#1553

klivemalestrom
April 15th, 2018, 03:13
sounds good JasonM.........ok so around noon tomorrow ill be on discord hope to see you all there XD.........

Zzclown
April 15th, 2018, 17:38
whats your discord channel

JasonM1982
April 15th, 2018, 17:54
whats your discord channel

seconded. You're not showing up on Discord to even send a friend request.

klivemalestrom
April 29th, 2018, 16:15
For all of those I was not able to contact via Discord the DM is having some RL issues that will not allow him to properly run any current campaigns
......so he will be down until further notice.......so sorry for short notice and hopefully we can get something going in the future.......again my apologizes.......

Klive