PDA

View Full Version : Xanathar's Lost Notes to everything else for FG

Ratupper
April 2nd, 2018, 19:08
Is anyone working on a module for this. I would happily pay for it in the store.

LordEntrails
April 2nd, 2018, 19:32
Not that I know oif. If I remember right, this is an MT Black product right? You would have to reach out to him to show your interest in it as it's up to the authors on the Guild to arrange and convert things.

Nickademus
April 3rd, 2018, 14:55
Guild Adept products are not covered by the Smiteworks license and won't be officially made. Anyone that makes it for themselves will not be able to share it legally.

Myrdin Potter
April 4th, 2018, 05:27
Guild Adept products are not covered by the Smiteworks license and won't be officially made. Anyone that makes it for themselves will not be able to share it legally.

Really? So a license for DMs Guild but not the Adept program? What if one of them want to offer it?

LordEntrails
April 4th, 2018, 17:57
Really? So a license for DMs Guild but not the Adept program? What if one of them want to offer it?

I think Nickademus means that SW doesn't have a license to convert Guild stuff, only WotC stuff. Guild Adept products are not WotC products, they are just Guild products. Though the Adepts are selected by WotC, and they get insight into upcoming products and make products tied to WotC products, they are not WotC products. So, SW license doesn't include Adept products.

BUT, any Guild author, including Guild Adepts, can publish FG products on the Guild if they wish to. Rob2E and others often convert products for various Guild authors to FG and publish on the Guild. But that's something that has to be arranged between the author (whether they are an Adapt or not) and whoever is going to do the FG conversion.