PDA

View Full Version : Reference Manual

Noctis57
April 2nd, 2018, 17:35
How come there is no Reference Manual for the Adventure books like Curse of Strahd or the Rise of Tiamat. yes the story entries are awesome but the Reference Manual add a whole layer to the system without it i almost feel like i have to refer to the hard cover sometime to get the proper understanding of the chapter as a whole.

Zacchaeus
April 2nd, 2018, 17:54
Hi Noctis welcome to FG.

The primary reason is that reference manuals as you see them now didn't exist when those particular adventures were produced.

Nyghtmare
April 8th, 2018, 06:31
Reference manuals are a more recent addition to Fantasy Grounds.

I think I read that they would slowly but surely be adding Reference Manuals to the older products, but I am not totally sure since they have their hands full with Unity and everything else.

damned
April 8th, 2018, 07:33

I think I read that they would slowly but surely be adding Reference Manuals to the older products, but I am not totally sure since they have their hands full with Unity and everything else.

There is no official plan to add reference manuals to the older products.

Mortar
April 8th, 2018, 14:36

It's in the hands of the person that did the original conversion if/when older products get redone.

Noctis57
April 8th, 2018, 18:22
Well it would be a wonderful to have. But utility would be first on my to finish list anyway