PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 5th Lost Mines of Phandelver Friday 7pm EST

Alphavolatile
April 2nd, 2018, 01:25
FG License: GM has Ultimate so demo should be good.
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: 7PM every Friday
Planned Duration & Frequency: We've been doing well every Friday as a weekly thing. Around 3-4 hours so usually ending at 10-11pm EST
Term: Long term game, hoping to jump from Lost Mines of Phandelver to either another module or homebrew, players' choice

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Currently it is a 40/60 weighted heavier on role play.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 active players (a barbarian, a monk, a rogue, and a ranger) looking for 1 equally active player
Character starting level & equipment: Characters are at level 2 with starting equipment. May alter your equipment to add stuff, but I personally wouldn't ask you to have less than starting equipment (unless you think your character would have less than that then, more power to you)
Character restrictions: If you have something homebrewed you'd like to have, we can talk about it and see if we can incorporate it.

New players 100% welcomed, we would be happy to teach you how to play! The group isn't completely serious, we do joke around and have fun with it, but they do play their characters well. Although the party does lack a healer and a spell-caster, don't feel obligated to choose one; as I said, this is more fun and I'm more than willing to help the party any way I can with healing items if there is no healer as long as we're all having fun.

Travellintroll
April 2nd, 2018, 03:45
I would definitely be interested. I am relatively new to the game. I have played face to face for a few months but that is my first introduction to D&D. I almost always play paladin so that would be something new to your group. Please let me know.

GalacticFruits
April 2nd, 2018, 12:17
I am legit 100% new and would love to learn D&D if you guys would teach me. I also have discord and I live in EST.

Zzclown
April 3rd, 2018, 03:33
i have a Few ideas to start Clerics if you still have room

EST time zone
and also on discord
any other questions go ahead and PM me