PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GM(s) who want to GM and play (any System).

rbeard101
April 1st, 2018, 21:31
My virtual game group is in need of a few GMs. We have set-up a discord server and arrange games through the server, usually stream the games and play everything through FG2 exclusively. We currently have about 20 people and 4 GMs currently. We are looking to expand the games we are running and add both GMs and players to the server.

We currently have 4 campaigns running or starting soon:

D&D 5E - Running through the old "The Lost City Module" and "Desert of Desolation modules" updated to 5E (GAME FULL)
FFG Genesys - Fantasy (LOOKING FOR PLAYERS)
D&D 5E - Elemental Evil (GAME FULL)
STAR FINDERS (GAME FULL)

In addition we have one GM that will be running Pathfinder Society official games on a first come basis.

We also will be running one-shots or limited duration campaigns a few times a month. These will include WOIN system, Salvage Worlds Pulp, Marvel RPG, Toon, play testing PF2, and possibly other games.

We are looking for a few additional GMs and players to join with us so we can offer more games for players and have a consistent player and GM base.

We would ideally like folks that both want to GM games and act as players in other games.

Additionally, we would like to find a DM that would be willing to run D&D 5e Adventurers League games and a GM for Star Finders Society.

We ask that discord discussions and games remain G, PG, or PG-13 since we also have a few younger players on the server.

If this sounds of interest to you, please send me an IM.

Allmight
April 2nd, 2018, 10:22
I might be interested. I can GM in Starfinder, Pathfinder and D&D 5E, and am also interested in acting as a player in other games.

What timezone are we talking about?

GrimmStories
April 2nd, 2018, 16:03
Right now we have GMs across the US, but we have players that are overseas too.

Allmight
April 2nd, 2018, 16:39
Okay. Not sure if i would be of much help then since i am UTC +1, so many hours ahead of the US.

rbeard101
April 2nd, 2018, 22:50
We have games running Sunday evenings your time (Around noon in the US (UTC -6)) . Have a couple of players in Munich and some occasionally in Romania. Also one lurking on the server already from Sweden that has played with us in the Sunday 5e game in the past. I know you could get some interest in a Saturday game if you wanted to GM. You could maybe join the Genisys or PFS games on Sunday evenings your time if you like.

victusfate
March 28th, 2019, 21:09
You folks still playing WOIN/NEW?