Day of week and time: Sunday from 9pm to 11:30pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly
Term: long term

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: currently using discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50 mix leaning more on the roleplay side
Number of Players in game & needed:we ave 3 player looking for 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: starting from 2nd level
Character restrictions:all official content allowed however dm is willing to listen to request

Details of your scenario: we are a pretty easy going group who like to have fun our party currently consists of one gold obsessed war domain cleric, one half-orc barbarian with an unrivalled hatred for anything with scales and resembles a dragon and our tabaxi rogue with the heart of gold and a dm who hopes everyone has fun. after scheduling conflicts arose we are seeking one or 2 more players to join us on our grand adventure to stop the cult of the dragon. we have only just started not even half way through the first chapter as of writing this after our first session into this campaign

TL;DR we like to have fun with our characters, looking for 1-2 more players, perfect moment to add new characters, experienced and inexperienced players welcome, important details at the top of this post

Travellintroll
April 1st, 2018, 15:55
Hello. I would be very interested. I'm afraid I am very new to both D&D and Fantasy Grounds, but I would like to learn. I have been playing in a small face to face group for a few months and I recently purchased the Ultimate license to attempt to encourage my group to migrate to Fantasy Grounds. I must admit I am a little confused by the Timezone thing but from what I have found I believe the time would be good for me.

donpaulo
April 2nd, 2018, 08:07
I'm in this group and all 4 of us have DMed at some point in the past.

Learning FG is not only fun but relatively easy too.

A few of us have been regularly meeting since 2011 here on FG and have taught more than a few folks along the way.

Regardless of whom the GM chooses I think you will find the community here very friendly and helpful.

StrakenK
April 2nd, 2018, 10:25
hi if your still looking I'd like to join.

negasonic
April 2nd, 2018, 20:38
Hello I would be down to join you guys if you still have a slot. I have played 5e for about 2 years now as both a dm and player and own all the 5 books on FG and have enough FG knowledge to not hold up gameplay. If i was to join i would most likely play a druid. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Let me know what the go is.

atomic b
April 7th, 2018, 19:32
Hi, I'd like to join the group, I'm familiar with FG and started playing D&D 5e this year. I DM a game every friday and play as a rogue in another every Thursday. I'm looking to play as a new-to-me class maybe something more magic heavy but I'm flexible and willing to fit into the groups composition. Let me know if you want me to join so I can get started on building a character. Hope to hear back from you all. Cheers.

darthravage
April 7th, 2018, 21:02
Looking for a group, experienced D&D player but recently getting back into it. Can you provide day(s) and time please?

Rusty Kneecap
April 8th, 2018, 13:22
Hi, I would be interested. Im in Perth WA and i think the time slot suits. I play pathfinder but would be keen to look at 5e.

XavierB
April 9th, 2018, 16:06
If you are still looking for players I'd love to join in.

I have a lot of experience with D&D and have gotten reasonably proficient with FG.

I'm willing to play whatever the party needs.