PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Society 1-10 The Half-Alive Streets Sun April 8 @ 10am EST

Talen
April 1st, 2018, 06:51
A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

The PCs take part in an investigation after an Absalom Station pawnbroker tries to sell the Starfinder Society a lethal biotech augmentation. The search leads into the depths of the station's Freemarkets and into another investigation initiated by AbadarCorp. With rumors abound of mysterious disappearances near the Freemarkets and that those people using the augmentations are suffering from a mysterious illness, it falls to the PCs to piece together what's going on. Where is this never-before-seen biotech coming from, and what happens when the augmented dead don't stay dead?

Game Calendar HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3034)

This will be a society legal game using the SFRPG ruleset. Newcomers welcome - Pregens and Society numbers can be provided if needed.

bigboom
April 1st, 2018, 08:28
Unfortunately, I won't be able to join but FYI: The scenario description in your first post is for Fugitive on the Red Planet rather than The Half-Alive Streets. Have a good run!

Talen
April 1st, 2018, 14:07
Doh! Description fixed, thanks for the heads up.

stephan_
April 2nd, 2018, 08:49
A scenario I'm not spoiled for? I'd be delighted. I'd probably play a mechanic with excortex level 1 if it fits the party composition. Please be aware I'm not a 100 % certain of all the rules yet. Thanks for running it.

Talen
April 2nd, 2018, 11:21
No worries on the rules and glad to have u!

Malkavian_Andi
April 2nd, 2018, 11:26
I'm definitely interested. I'll decide which character to bring later today.

Allmight
April 3rd, 2018, 07:56
I am interested. I am a newb to Starfinder, and somewhat new to FG. I hope that won't be a problem. I signed up on the calendar. Character TBD.

Talen
April 3rd, 2018, 12:48
Welcome Allmight!. I accepted u in the calendar.

Malkavian_Andi
April 3rd, 2018, 17:03
I decided to play my Vesk Solarian. He's a tanky melee type.

Talen
April 5th, 2018, 00:30
Gorgomok is loaded up. For the boons you received from chronicles - which ones were they so I can add the descriptions? FYI, for those with any interest - the Society Guide is now in the FG store for a buck which includes drag and drop boons.

Artaron
April 5th, 2018, 03:34
Would be happy to join. Applied on the calendar :)

Talen
April 5th, 2018, 11:40
I’ve added you to the calendar along with my discord alias. We will be using discord for voice.

Malkavian_Andi
April 5th, 2018, 15:31
Gorgomok is loaded up. For the boons you received from chronicles - which ones were they so I can add the descriptions? FYI, for those with any interest - the Society Guide is now in the FG store for a buck which includes drag and drop boons.

In order to not make this too complicated, I'll just decide what to slot now:
Faction: Exo-Guardians Champion
Ally: Collector and Examiner (unless "High Society Influence" from 1-05 (The First Mandate) is recommended)
Social: Faction's Friend (from 1-01 (The Commencement); unless "AbadarCorp Respect" from 1-02 (Fugitive on the Red Planet) is recommended)
Starship: Hero of the Stars (from Into the Unknown)
Promotional: Promotional Record Keeper

Talen
April 7th, 2018, 13:23
In order to not make this too complicated, I'll just decide what to slot now:
Social: Faction's Friend (from 1-01 (The Commencement); unless "AbadarCorp Respect" from 1-02 (Fugitive on the Red Planet) is recommended)

Given the investigation is initiated by Abadarcorp, slotting "Abadarcorp Respect" would be advisable. I've gone and slotted your boons.
The FG server is up now if anyone cares to test their connection before tomorrow. My Discord ID is in the calendar - Send me a a request and Ill send you the voice server invite.
We do have room for one more player if anyone is interested.

Malkavian_Andi
April 7th, 2018, 13:47
Send me a a request and Ill send you the voice server invite.Will this be the official FG Discord Server that's going to be used for the Con? If so, I should already have it in my list.

Talen
April 7th, 2018, 14:08
Im pretty new to Discord - In the last 2 games I ran on it, Ive been using a server channel I created and have sent out invites.

Talen
April 7th, 2018, 21:38
As of this writing, the party consists of:

1. Level 1 Android Technomancer
2. Level 2 Vesk Solarian
3. Level 1 TBD
4. Level 3 Android Operative

Unless the party makeup changers, we will be running subtier 1-2. At the moment, the only PC I believe I have received is Gorgomok. If you have already sent your PC and I missed it, please let me know and Ill fix it. See you all tomorrow!

stephan_
April 8th, 2018, 06:09
Character attached (ysoki mechanic).

Talen
April 8th, 2018, 13:00
Your character is loaded in the server and the server is up and running for today's game starting in 2 hours

Talen
April 10th, 2018, 12:26
Sunday's game is reported and I will post the Chronicles here tonight or tomorrow but in time for FG-Con.

Artaron
April 10th, 2018, 12:28
Good to know. Please include day-job check for Killix.
Are you running SFS at FG con?

Talen
April 10th, 2018, 14:43
Day jobs or other downtime are included (just need to scan and upload). I am running at fg con, but both sessions are booked. Feel free to post on the con site to wait list....we almost always have 1 or 2 that can't make it. I will be scheduling a game the week after the con as well. If u have any requests, feel free to let me know. I'm open to running any tier 1-4, but no ship combat until it's supported by the rule set (while it can be done now, it's too hard to do manually in a limited time session)

Talen
April 11th, 2018, 12:36
Here are the Chronicles from our Sunday game. If you notice any mistakes in the Chronicle or in the Paizo reporting, let me know and I will fix. Also -if this was anyone's first game and they need a "Welcome to the Society" boon, let me know as well. Thanks for the game and have fun at the FG-Con!

Artaron
April 11th, 2018, 18:28
Thank Talen,
Can you please also provide Welcome to Starfinder Boon to me and Stephan_ ?
I'll use the tattoo.
Regarding future SFS sessions, Sunday works well, and any 1-2 without spaceship combat works for me right now.

Talen
April 12th, 2018, 03:54
Welcome to Stafinder Boons for both attached.

stephan_
April 13th, 2018, 16:09
Thank you very much.