PDA

View Full Version : New Game

Pusher
April 18th, 2006, 01:45
Hi all,

I've been fiddling with FG for a little while now and have it figured out for the most part. So now I'm ready to run a game with it. I'm looking for four, maybe five players. Novice or pro, doesn't matter so long as you're in it to have some fun. For any that might be interested, you've got three choices...

Number 1 - Conan, d20 Mongoose version
Shadizar, City of Wickedness. Where you can't go wrong with cold steel in your hand, a lusty wench on your arm and leaving your mores at the gate.

Number 2 - WFRP, 2nd edition
Grim adventure, witch hunters just looking for an excuse to burn you at the stake and all the while struggling for a better end than a dirty gutter with a knife in your back.

Number 3 - Castles & Crusades, d20
Hey look! Ruins on that hill! Back to basics door-kicking and making off with the loot.

I'm in Mountain Time (GMT -7). No day or time is set in stone as of yet although a weekend would be best for me. Any takers?

Pusher

Kipol
April 18th, 2006, 02:09
I'd be interested...although i know nothing about the 3 choices. i'm kind of a novice player and have mostly been playing D&D 3.0/3.5e campaigns.

WildStrike
April 19th, 2006, 18:07
I'd like to give Fantasy Grounds a try; and I've some experience playing online with other software packages. As for game choices, I prefer option 3, or option 1. I just recently purchased the C&C books, and I've had the Conan D20 on my shelf for awhile. It would be great to get some use out of either of them. :)

Pusher
April 21st, 2006, 02:46
Alright, two for Castles & Crusades. A couple more and we can sort the details out.

Pusher
April 23rd, 2006, 01:19
WildStrike, check out the Game Calendar. I've posted a new Conan d20 game named 'Virgins of the Spider God'.

QT Barrister
April 25th, 2006, 02:33
Hello,
I'm interested in a Conan campaign but it depends on what days and time you play. I noted your post for d20Conan but didn't see a post for when you hoped to play.

Syric Blackflame
April 25th, 2006, 02:53
Hi all,

I've been fiddling with FG for a little while now and have it figured out for the most part. So now I'm ready to run a game with it. I'm looking for four, maybe five players. Novice or pro, doesn't matter so long as you're in it to have some fun. For any that might be interested, you've got three choices...

Number 1 - Conan, d20 Mongoose version
Shadizar, City of Wickedness. Where you can't go wrong with cold steel in your hand, a lusty wench on your arm and leaving your mores at the gate.

Number 2 - WFRP, 2nd edition
Grim adventure, witch hunters just looking for an excuse to burn you at the stake and all the while struggling for a better end than a dirty gutter with a knife in your back.

Number 3 - Castles & Crusades, d20
Hey look! Ruins on that hill! Back to basics door-kicking and making off with the loot.

I'm in Mountain Time (GMT -7). No day or time is set in stone as of yet although a weekend would be best for me. Any takers?

Pusher

I am interested in playing the WHFRPv2 I have all of the books if you run it let me know

[email protected]

Pusher
April 25th, 2006, 03:59
QT Barrister,

We're still in the process of sorting a game day and time. Most likely it'll fall on either a Friday or Saturday evening. What's your schedule like?

QT Barrister
April 26th, 2006, 02:43
Hello Pusher,
Hmm. I'll have to see how things go. Fridays and weekends often are used for family time with the in-laws and out-laws, etc.

Let me know if you firm up a time slot and if it's on Friday, there's a possibility - kinda slim, but it may be possible. Saturdays are highly unlikely. If you have another interested party, let their vote count for more as far as time/date goes and let me know what slot you end up with. It would be unfair and downright rude of me to suggest a time and then not be able to attend.

Thanks for your response. Best Regards,
QTB

Citrean
April 29th, 2006, 20:51
If this game takes place on Fridays count me in.

Just a side note, I am nearly complete with a Conan ruleset. I contacted Mongoose and can't post links to download it but I will be using it to run my upcoming Conan game starting in June, once Tsojcanth winds down. I have all the classes races combat rules, skills, feats, progression charts, and sorcery rules along with spell lists completed and am in the process of finishing the character sheet. First game will be Tower of the White elephant. Since there are some Conan fans here thought you might be interested.

JOlijar
May 2nd, 2006, 21:01
im in GMT -5 Id be interisted as long as it wasnt too early. weekends are okay as long as its not saturday.

Casamordius
April 12th, 2007, 20:45
Hi Citrean..

is there any chance to get the conan ruleset you made?
It would save me a lot of time to make my own.
I need to translate it to german anyway - and I do not need any copyright material like Features or Skills.. just the Character / NPC / Monster Sheets