PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5E - Every other Sunday - 9:00am Central Time - 4-15-18

Michael Colacino
March 29th, 2018, 21:14
Good Afternoon!

I am going to start a new campaign for a friend who has shown interest in playing. He is brand new to D&D. I am looking for 3 or 4 other players. They can be brand new as well or longtime players. I have ultimate license so only demo version is necessary.

I am torn between using my own created world or setting it in Tal'Dorei. In either case all class and race options are available. I have every single official 5e book in FG as well as hard copy so if you want to play it.....no problem. I am incredibly flexible with homebrew items, spells, feats so if you have an idea bring it too me and the answer probably wont be no....Course it might require tweaking to make sure it doesn't break the game.

I hope to begin the campaign Sunday the 15th with sessions taking place every other Sunday from then onward.

Send me a private message, reply to this thread and let me know if you are interested. I have included the link to the Calendar below but i probably wont accept players there until have posted her or private messaged me.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3032

Rabidbat
March 30th, 2018, 01:20
Hi I'm a total newbie with no character yet and have the demo version but played D&D for days on end as a kid. I am in the MDT time zone (Montana) and am wanting to get started with FG. If you can be patient with a newbie I would be a committed player. Thanks! Greg Cooper

Laruuk
April 2nd, 2018, 01:52
I'm looking for a Sunday game. I'm pretty familiar with 5e. Would definitely like to see if I'm a good fit for your homebrew.

pathfinder
April 2nd, 2018, 02:30
I'm looking for a Sunday game as well, played lots of 2e and Pathfinder, getting okay at 5e.

Strong bard leanings, definitely prefer roleplay to combat, full license, MST, and excellent singing voice!

erakose
April 7th, 2018, 18:48
Are you still looking for players? I'd be interested....

aldurun
April 7th, 2018, 20:37
I am interested in playing. I am new to FG but I am a DM in regular 5E and would like to try FG.

stltodd
April 7th, 2018, 21:22
If you are still looking for players I would be interested...let me know....thanks!

GodsEvenNV
April 9th, 2018, 18:02
Hello Extremely interested if you have any openings, experienced 5e player who loves playing with new groups and rping

pathfinder
April 9th, 2018, 18:20
Edit: cross posted to wrong thread!

DragynBait
April 17th, 2018, 05:10
I would be interested in this game. I am in the EST/EDT time zone. I am pretty good with Fantasy Grounds and know how to code most macros that FG does not have coded by default. I am 42 years old and have been playing D&D since I was 10 years old.

I would only be able to play if the game stays on its Every Other Week cycle starting on April 15, then April 29th, then May 13th, etc... I would not be able to continue playing if the game switched to the opposite side of the every other week cycle as I have something else that I already do on the other side of the every other week cycle.

Please send me a PM if you need another player.